QDRO Pros, Inc. also offers QDRO Preparation services by mail, fax or email using our PDF forms.
However, if you prefer to complete the information using PDF forms you will not have the benefit of using our QDRO Pros iQ interactive decision trees. The fee for QDRO preparation is the same flat fee whichever method you choose.
Steps for QDRO Preparation by Mail or Fax:
- Complete the appropriate fillable PDF forms or print and complete PDF forms.
- Parties information form – required for all QDROs.
- Terms of Engagement – Retainer Agreement
- Plan Information Form – choose from the following forms:
- Payment in the amount of $750 per retirement plan.
- A copy of the following pages of the Judgment of Dissolution: (if completed)
- 1st Page showing name of court, case number and name of parties.
- Page showing statistical data (i.e. date of marriage and separation).
- Pages showing division of retirement benefits for the QDRO being prepared.
- Fully signed signature page.
- Any separate agreement between the parties regarding distribution or splitting of retirement plans (if applicable).
- An annual statement sent by the Plan Administrator to plan participant and a Summary Plan Description/Model QDRO language for each retirement plan.
- Copy of Joinder of plan or Notice of Adverse Interest (if applicable).
Once we receive all the required information, our legal team will prepare a draft and send to both parties and the Plan Administrator for approval. After we receive Plan approval, we will send you the final QDRO, which you must file with the court and send to the Plan Administrator. You also may engage QDRO Pros to file with the Court and Plan Administrator. Detailed instructions will be provided.
More information will be coming soon!